I like putting branded chocolate in things. I like making Malteser cakes, and Mars Bar cupcakes, and I like these Kit Kat cookies. They are delicious and easily adaptable for your tastes – swop the Kit Kats for whatever chocolate, fruit and nuts you like.
You will need:
- 225g butter
- 225g caster sugar
- 200g condensed milk
- 250g self-raising flour
- 100g plain flour
- 200g Kit Kat
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking parchment
- Chop the Kit Kats into small pieces of different sizes
- Cream the butter and sugar together, before stirring in the condensed milk. Add the Kit Kats and sift in the flour. Stir everything together until you get a wet mix
- Take large tablespoons of this mix and put them, well spaced apart, on the baking tray
- Bake for 17 minutes, until they’re just golden at the edges.
- Leave to cool for a minute on the tray, then move to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat until you run out of dough.