No explanation needed, really! These are delicious and easy to make. Enjoy!
You will need:
- 220g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 packet of Oreos, roughly chopped
- 180g unsalted butter, chopped
- 350g caster sugar
- 150g plain flour
- 3 large eggs
What to do:
- Preheat your oven to 170°C. Grease a 9″ x 13″ pyrex dish or brownie pan with butter, marg or cake release.
- Pop the butter and dark chocolate in a microwaveable bowl and melt together in the microwave. You have to watch it like a hawk and take it out every 10-20 seconds to stir it and ensure it’s not burning. Warm it until it’s melted, smooth and glossy. You can always do it in a bowl over a pan of simmering water if you’re unsure.
- Mix in the sugar until well combined, then add the flour and stir with a metal spoon until fully mixed. Stir in the eggs one at a time and beat until smooth. Finally, add your chopped oreos and mix in.
- Pour the mix into your pan, and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. You want the top to be lightly flakey and the inside to be soft and very squidgy. Whatever you do, do NOT over cook them. They might appear very slightly underdone but that’s what makes them so squidgy and delicious.
- When they’re cold, cut out of the pan and scoff. They will keep for up to five days in an airtight container.