Chicken is my favourite meat. I have brief flirtations with beef or pork, but it always comes back to chicken. It’s so versatile, and this is my favourite way to cheaply dress up a nice chicken breast.
This is the easiest of easy recipes. Takes not time at all — your broccoli will be done by the time your chicken is.
You will need:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- A couple of handfuls of broccoli, to serve
- Pre-heat your grill to medium
- Mix the yogurt, parsley and mustard together with some salt and pepper. Use half of the mixture to cover the top of the chicken. Pop this under the grill for 10-15 minutes
- Turn the chicken and brush with the remaining mix. Cook for another 10-15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Don’t worry if it’s a little charred
- Serve with steamed broccoli